Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Porkchops with Tomatoe Relish

3 small tomatoes, diced
6 green onions
3/4 cup cucumber, diced
3/4 cup Russian dressing
6 tsp white vinegar
3/4 tsp dried tarragon leaves
1 1/2 tsp prepared mustard
4 pork chops

Mix tomato, cucumber and onions in a small bowl. Mix dressing, vinegar, tarragon, and mustard in a seperate small bowl. Stir 3/4 of the dressing mixture into the tomato mixture.
Broil pork chops. Brush with remaining dressing mixture. Serve with tomato relish. We like to put the relish on the pork chop and rice!

From the kitchen of Kelly.

4 comments:

  1. Megan, did you get the picture I sent you to go with this? I went to add it myself, but realized I am not an admin on this blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelly, I couldn't get the photo to upload right. I sent you an invite for the blog, if you accept it I can grant you admin privileges and maybe you can get it to upload.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Megan!! BUT...I never got the invite????

    ReplyDelete